Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's a Victory not to be soon forgotten.


It's always a touchy time of year when the Utes play the Cougs. But it was definitely a fun victory for all Utes. I love the bantering and the smack talking on the field before the game, it just gets everyone so fired up for the game. It was fun to see all the red and to hear the cheering and see the excitement. I am really looking forward to seeing where the Utes go in January. And I still think BYU has a great quarterback, regardless what I hear from some of the cougar fans. And to the rest of the cougar fans it did matter that we got those last points from the touchdown (and not just 3 pts for kicking a field goal), those points matter to the BCS committee and what numbers they plug into the point system for deciding where the Utes play and against whom. I got my information from a good source. And anything that brings a smile to my childrens faces is a beautiful thing... GO UTES

No comments: