Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great Weekend...





I just spent a wonderful weekend with my family and friends. I left Thursday and went to St.George with Steph, Pat, Deena, Maria and Trudie. There was a little shopping, a little scrapbooking, not much sleep, a few videos, a great breakfast at the Bear Claw and a lot of In and Out Burgers. I saw my mom, sister, nieces, sister in law and watched Cason play football and what a football player he is (I even got to yell at the referees). I really had such a great time and the weather was so wonderful. Some of my favorite things in St. George are the sunshine, my sister, Christensen's, In and Out, Pizza Factory, Jack in the Box, the beautiful mountains, and the close proximity of everything. It's a nice home away from home and some day I am going to live there. Maybe when I get old (older).

2 comments:

AMY said...

Sounds like fun...the pic with the whole fam and oodles of shopping bags makes me jealous!

Nanette said...

I'm so glad you came down for the weekend. It was great being able to spend so much time with you. And I can't wait til your "older" so that you can live here by me!!!!Get you away from the yucky white stuff every winter.