
I went to see the TWILIGHT movie with Dustin and Nicole and their friends last night (actually this morning). It was a good movie. I am glad that I had read the book prior to seeing the movie because, it wasn't as deep as the book and it didn't give much to the other characters. In the book you really get involved with the Cullen family and all of Bellas' friends. The relationship with Jacob is just barely touched on, which I thought was sad because he is a major character. I wouldn't have missed it due to curiosity but, I definitely liked the book better. I thought Bella was great. I didn't think I would like Edward because I pictured him as drop dead gorgeous, and I don't think Edward is all that handsome but, he did a good job. His eyes were intriguing and the way they did his skin in the light was awesome. They just didn't make it as deep relationship wise as it was portrayed in the book. That was probably the part that was the most disappointing. But the book had a lot of pages and a deep story and how you put all that in a 2 hour movie is beyond me. Now I am not sure about going to a movie at 2:30 AM that's another story....



No comments:
Post a Comment