Thanksgiving has come and gone and I really didn't get a chance to tell of a few things that I am so thankful for. One is my home, there are days that I ask myself why I still live in this big house. Then I remember how much I love my flowers and the trees, my incredible ward, great neighbors, the mountains that sit so close by and the wonderful memories each square foot has in it. Second, would be my children. In the events of these past years there is one relationship I could not be more grateful for, and that is the relationship of my Dad and Dustin. Dustin has come to adore him and look up to him with such great respect. My Dad has stepped in and been the fatherly figure for my children that they really needed. Lastly, one of the many other things that brings me so much joy is to watch Dustin play golf, it's really one of my most favorite things to do. I really have two amazing children that teach me so much. I feel blessed even in the midst of the trials we face. Thank heavens we know that life is a progression and we all have a lot to learn.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Things that make me feel joy..
Thanksgiving has come and gone and I really didn't get a chance to tell of a few things that I am so thankful for. One is my home, there are days that I ask myself why I still live in this big house. Then I remember how much I love my flowers and the trees, my incredible ward, great neighbors, the mountains that sit so close by and the wonderful memories each square foot has in it. Second, would be my children. In the events of these past years there is one relationship I could not be more grateful for, and that is the relationship of my Dad and Dustin. Dustin has come to adore him and look up to him with such great respect. My Dad has stepped in and been the fatherly figure for my children that they really needed. Lastly, one of the many other things that brings me so much joy is to watch Dustin play golf, it's really one of my most favorite things to do. I really have two amazing children that teach me so much. I feel blessed even in the midst of the trials we face. Thank heavens we know that life is a progression and we all have a lot to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
When we look, we can always find more to be grateful for than sorry about. You have great kids and parents, siblings and I'm sure friends. It's nice to have a season to make us stop and reflect!
I wish I felt more refective all year round... Goal for next year:) WE're going to be in SLC Dec 21-29, think you could pencil us in for a visit? We'd love to see you.
Post a Comment