Friday, December 19, 2008

CHRISTMAS AND TRADITIONS



I love the Holidays. I love traditions. One of the things I have been doing with my children since they were just babies was to take them to Temple Square to see the lights. I remember their little red noses and their comments about the Nativity scene. There is such a peace and calm on the Temple Grounds. This year it was all through the Church Office Building property and the walk way in between the two. There is such unity in traditions. I couldn't be more thankful for my beautiful children and I couldn't be more proud of them. Merry Christmas

2 comments:

AMY said...

I always say we need to do this and then BAM! The holidays are over and we haven't done it again. BUT this year will be different. Thanks for the reminder...we're going to hit it during the break. You do have amazing kids...especially sweet Coley. I hope you guys have the Christmas you deserve!!! Love to you all!

AMY said...

UPDATE: We finally made it! Thanks for the reminder!