Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 The year of New Beginings for the Pimms


As this new year begins, I look at my children who are grown and really on their own. I pray that this year brings them the joy and success they both so desperately want. Nicole is now back to the single life and working her big heart out, doing things she really loves. A huge blessing in all of this is that she works for people that love her and praise her constantly. She really feels secure and appreciated which, is something that money can't buy and that I would wish my child. I know that she is so strong and her goals this year are to become self sufficient, happy, healthy and thinner. She is so beautiful inside and out, she really amazes me at all she does.
Dustin GRADUATED from the University of Utah and has moved to St. George and is seriously looking for jobs. He has one at Coral Canyon and wants another one at night. He is practicing and playing golf as much as possible. This year he really wants to play well and get his game to where he can go to as many tournaments as financially possible. Then hopefully get to Q School in the fall. He is truly the best son a mother could ask for.
I am so proud of my kids. I often wonder why I got so lucky to have them as a part of my life and my best friends.
I am just hoping to keep everything afloat this year. I have a feeling that this is a year of change for all of us and we just need to have faith and be positive. We've had some rough years but, I think we have finally made the crest of the hill ( cross my fingers and toes) and the rest hopefully is all downhill from here. I hope you all have a great 2009 !!!!

2 comments:

AMY said...

I had a significant "new year" several years back that sounds a lot like you described. And it stayed significant. It really was a turning point. I'm keeping my fingers/arms crossed for all of you. Love you guys!

Tamber said...

I agree about your children...they both seem like amazing people, I wish I knew them better. But even more that shows how amazing of a person you are to raise individuals that are able to be so strong during such rough times. Eric and I wish all of you the best of luck this year. Let us know if you need anything, I know that we dont know each other very well, but we are family, and I will do anything for Our Family!