Well August is almost History! If I really loved to shovel snow that would be ok...BUT I don't. I went to Cocoa Beach Florida on a little bit of work and lots of fun. Ashley, Steph and I ate so well, I actually had a Red Snapper that was amazing and the Grouper was unbelievable. We went to a restaurant called The Mango Tree and that was such an eclectic restaurant, and the food was so yummy. We shopped at Ron Jon's, Walk on Water (cute shoes), Winter Park, Cocoa Beach and a cute baby store. We went and got pedicures and went on an air boat ride to see the GATORS and SNAKES, (and ashley said there were no snakes in Florida!!!). We went to a late movie and ate lots of good treats. I am so grateful for great friends.....
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Fun in Florida
Well August is almost History! If I really loved to shovel snow that would be ok...BUT I don't. I went to Cocoa Beach Florida on a little bit of work and lots of fun. Ashley, Steph and I ate so well, I actually had a Red Snapper that was amazing and the Grouper was unbelievable. We went to a restaurant called The Mango Tree and that was such an eclectic restaurant, and the food was so yummy. We shopped at Ron Jon's, Walk on Water (cute shoes), Winter Park, Cocoa Beach and a cute baby store. We went and got pedicures and went on an air boat ride to see the GATORS and SNAKES, (and ashley said there were no snakes in Florida!!!). We went to a late movie and ate lots of good treats. I am so grateful for great friends.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I missed you while you were gone it looks like you had fun and now have a few new pairs of shoes fab thanks for everything
Post a Comment