
MY UTES!!! I am so proud. How about those Utes..... WOW !!! I sat and watched them play Michigan with Dustin and a few of his friends and Steph. I don't know if it's ever a good idea to watch a Yankee Game, a Tarheel Game, a Jazz game or a Utah Football game with Dustin... He is so intense as a golf competitor and it doesn't end on the course, it extends itself to the other sports he loves, including watching them. You aren't really allowed to say anything negative (but he can) or superstitious (but he can) or boast prematurely about how well they are doing, because I may be the one that causes them to lose. I get reminded that the loss we had in 2006 to BYU was my fault. I cheered at our last touchdown and then those da#* cougars threw a touchdown pass with only a few seconds left and won the game. BUT IT WAS MY FAULT, because I said we were playing great and cheering prematurely. Oh well. We are actually going to the game tomorrow against UNLV together, what was I thinking??? I am just going to keep my mouth shut, not cheer and clap unexcitedly and secretly wish I could stand up and scream and cheer when we score and WIN.. Wish me luck and Cheer on my Utes...



1 comment:
Wish I could be there with you! I would scream and cheer and holler! Just like we did at the last one we went to with Cason! He would definetly scream and cheer with you! Tell Dustin to lighten up!!! But that I love him!!
Post a Comment