Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE UTES!!!!!


I think that I love Fall. I have always been a University of Utah fan, at least for the last 29 years of my life,(not a favorable thing with my parents tho'). The game against Oregon State was such fun. I screamed so loud that I had a sore throat and no voice for two days. The Rice Eccles stadium was rockin. I watched my son storm the field and jump around like a maniac. It's sad when really the only thing I do that is fun is go to a Utah Football game, everything else requires too much money. But oh how I love watching my Utah football team play well. I am going to go watch my favorite football player play this weekend. CASON PRISBREY. GO PANTHERS... I am so excited to watch him play. Hopefully anyone who reads this sees that this has turned into a football blog lately, I apologize. I love sports... football, basketball, tennis, golf, baseball, soccer (only if Beckham is playing), gymnastics and volleyball. I can't say I could play any of those very well but I love to watch. I could be a couch potato and watch one right after another as long as you throw in Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and One Tree Hill every once in awhile.
It is amazing to me how fast the year is going, I am in major denial that at the end of the year Dustin is moving away and then I will either turn into a work-aholic or a couch potato. To those of you who have little kids, HANG ON TO THEM, they will eventually want to leave you and then you turn into someone like me that wants to just stay home and watch sports for fun.

2 comments:

Cort and Amy said...

Congrats on that game. I stayed up and watched it. You're one of the only people I don't give crap to about cheering for the U because you're family. Life always seems a little better when your teams are playing well.

AMY said...

GO UTES! We, too, thrive on the Red winning. Especially since my brother is so true blue. It makes it all the more exciting! We'll be coming up for a game or two, we'll have to check in with you and say hello!